Demo | Junior lessons|Hogwarts mystery|Pre-Intermediate
Do you like playing video games and Harry Potter is one of your favourite heroes? Then you must definitely like a brand-new game «Hogwarts Mystery»!
Let’s see how well you remember the world of wizards and magic. Label the words with pictures.
Well done! Now it’s time to discover what this new game is about!
Are you ready to dive into the Wizarding World? Watch the video to do that!
Let’s see if you were right
It looks captivating, doesn’t it?
Study at Hogwarts
Did you listen carefully to what Maggie said? Fill in the missing words
Unfortunately, there is neither Harry nor Lord Voldemort in this game. But there are so many familiar faces!
So, you are accepted at Hogwarts School! Which house would you like to be in: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin?
Hogwarts mystery revision
Let’s find out some more information about this game! What are its developers going to propose to hard-boiled Potter fans?
freemium — a method of selling in which the basic product is free, but customers pay for extra features
a campus — the grounds and buildings of a university or college
attire — clothes, especially fine or formal ones
ambience /ˈambɪəns/ — the character and atmosphere of a place
immersive /ɪˈmɜːsɪv/ — generating a three-dimensional image which appears to surround the user
to come in handy — to turn out to be useful
to resume — to begin again or continue after a pause or interruption
to evoke — to bring or recall (a feeling, memory, or image) to the conscious mind
a trade — a job, especially one that needs special skill
a draw — a thing that is very attractive or interesting
Did you get all the details of this game? Are you sure you didn’t miss anything? Then choose the correct answer to check it
Let’s watch another teaser about Hogwarts Mystery to understand a bit more about this awesome game!
It seems an evil wizard has mixed up the words in the text. Here is your first task in magic: put them back to their places
Now you know what you should do to study magic!
Good luck, wizard!
In case you would like to know more about universities for Muggles, you can read the article «Scholarships to Study Abroad» in our Media block, Lifehacks section.
What I can do
Useful language of witches and wizards:
- a campus
- to come in handy
- to resume
- a wand
- a broom
- an owl
- a witch
- a wizard
- a spell
- a potion
- Harry Potter
- Hogwarts mystery
- Study at Hogwarts
- Hogwarts mystery revision
- Teaser 2
- What I can do
- 1. Demo | Preschool & Primary 25 min
- 2. Demo | Junior 25 min | Beginner
- 3. Demo | Сhildren's test 8-9 years
- 4. Welcome | The best pet (10-12)|Elementary
- 5. Introductory lessons|Modern arts or video games|Elementary
- 6. Demo | Junior lessons | 1. I love music! (Beginner & Elementary)
- 7. Demo | Junior lessons| 2. Food (Beginner & Elementary)
- 8. Demo | Junior lessons | 3. Cartoon factory (Beginner & Elementary)
- 9. Demo | Junior lessons | 4. Future technology (Beginner & Elementary)
- 10. Demo | Fun test (Pre-Intermediate)
- 11. Demo | Test for 5-6 classes
- 12. Demo| Junior lessons | 1. Music and me (Pre-Intermediate)
- 13. Welcome| Junior lessons | 2. My ideal menu (Pre-Intermediate)
- 14. Welcome| Junior lessons | 3. Let's make a cartoon (Pre-Intermediate)
- 15. Welcome| Junior lessons | 4. Young inventors (Pre-Intermediate)
- 16. Introductory lessons|Schools and technologies|Pre-Int
- 17. Demo | Junior lessons|Hogwarts mystery|Pre-Intermediate
- 18. Demo | Fun test (7-8 classes)
- 19. Welcome| Junior lessons | 1. What music says about me (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- 20. Demo| Junior lessons | 2. The best menu in the world (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- 21. Demo| Junior lessons | 3. Create an animated film! (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- 22. Demo| Junior lessons | 4. Change the world! (Intermediate&Upper-Intermediate)
- 23. Introductory lessons|Welcome! Your Personal Track
- 24. Introductory lessons|Welcome! Juniors PA|Proficiency
- 25. Introductory lessons|Who am I?|Proficiency
- 26. Demo | Fun test (9-11 classes)