EM|Pre-Int|Revise and Check 1
Read the information to get ready for the test
- You will have 30 minutes to do tasks on vocabulary and key points of the three lessons you’ve studied.
- You will get the results for the tasks after completing them.
- Read the instructions carefully before doing the task.
- Remember that you don’t have to answer all the questions correctly to get a good result.
- Try to relax and deal with easier questions first. Then come back and think about the difficult ones.
Now it’s time for the vocabulary you’ve studied in the three lessons of this unit, which was about the difference between management and leadership, dealing with bad bosses and adopting habits of successful people.
Label the pictures with the correct adjectives
Complete the sentences with the correct verbs. There are two extra options
Let’s see how well you remember the key points about different types of bosses and the habits of successful people.
Read the descriptions of different types of bosses and complete them with the correct headings. There are two extra options
Look at the list and choose what successful people do
Congrats! You’ve successfully done the test!
There are more lessons awaiting you. Hope you’ll find them interesting and useful.
- The test overview
- Vocabulary revision
- Key points
- Your results