EM|Pre-Int|Revise and Check 2
Read the information to get ready for the test
- You will have 30 minutes to do tasks on vocabulary and key points of the three lessons you’ve studied.
- You will get the results for the tasks after completing them.
- Read the instructions carefully before doing the task.
- Remember that you don’t have to answer all the questions correctly to get a good result.
- Try to relax and deal with easier questions first. Then come back and think about the difficult ones.
Now it’s time for the vocabulary you’ve studied in the three lessons of this unit, which was about leadership theories and leadership styles, according to Lewin’s theory.
Match the words to make idioms and collocations
Complete the sentences with the suitable idioms and collocations from Exercise 1
Let’s see how well you remember the key points about management style theories and different management styles in Lewin’s theory.
Choose the correct statements
Choose the correct leadership style for each characteristic
Congrats! You’ve successfully done the test!
There are more lessons awaiting you. Hope you’ll find them interesting and useful.
- The test overview
- Vocabulary revision
- Key points
- Your results