1.1 Look at the photos. Who are these people? What do they do?
1.1 Read and listen to the conversation on a film set.
1.2 Complete the sentences with the words from the chart. Then listen and check.
2.1 Read the rules.
When we want to give instructions or orders, we use imperatives.
Imperatives are the same for singular and plural.
Example: Come in! Listen and repeat.
Don’t stop. Don’t talk!
2.2 Complete the sentences with the words from the chart in a positive or negative imperative form.
Example: It’s hot. … it!
It’s hot. Don’t touch it!
… the piano. We want to listen to it.
Play the piano. We want to listen to it.
3.1 Complete the sentences with an objective pronoun.
Example: She is beautiful. Look at her!
3.2 Listen and repeat the object pronoun.
3.3 Change the bold words. Use the objective pronouns.
Example: Anna likes pizza. Anna likes it.
1.1 Match the kinds of films with the photos. Then listen and check.
1.2 Listen and repeat the kinds of films. Then watch the video and guess the kind of film by the key words.
1.1 Do you know the actors on the photos? Do you know any of their films?
2.1 Listen to Justin and Darcy talk about actors and films. Do they like them? Do you agree with them?
2.2 Listen to Darcy and Justin again. Mark the sentences true (T) or false (F).
2.3 What is the meaning of really and love? Listen the dialogue again and write the missing adjectives.
1.1 Listen and repeat the dialogue. Copy the rhythm and intonation.
1.1 Write three kinds of films, three actors and three actresses.
1.2 Answer the questions.
1. Do you like dramas?
2. Do you like animations?
3. What kinds of films do you like? Why?
4. Do you like Will Smith? Why?
5. Do you like Jim Carrey? Why?
Homework / Домашнее задание
1.1 Complete the sentences with the words from the chart. Use the imperative forms. / Составь предложения со словами из вложения.
1.2 Change the words in bold with the objective pronouns. / Измени выделенные слова на объектные местоимения.
Example: The boy is crying. Give the boy your toy.
Give him your toy.
2.1 Write the kinds of films. Use articles a/an. / Напиши разновидности фильмов. Используй артикли a/an.
3.1 Listen and repeat the sentences. Copy the rhythm. / Послушай аудио и повтори предложения. Скопируй ритм.
3.2 Match the names of the films with the paragraphs. Listen to the description to check yourself. / Совмести названия фильмов с абзацами. Послушай описание и проверь себя.
Five famous comedies.
3.3 Read about five famous comedies. What do the words in bold mean? Use the dictionary. / Прочитай текст про пять известных комедий. Что означают выделенные слова? Используй словарь.
1. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Ace is a private detective. He searches for missing animals. He is No.1 detective. Jim Carrey searches for the Miami Dolphins’ symbol. He understands the criminals and the animals. And Ace behaves like a criminal. Silly, funny situations, the great comedy actor is in this comedy.
2. Home Alone.
Kevin is eight. He is a troublemaker and he must protect his house from a pair of burglars when he is left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation. It is the best Christmas comedy that you want to watch every year.
John Bennett has a teddy bear as a child. Now he is a grown up and his teddy bear is alive. Now he must decide: to keep friendship with the bear or to save his love…
4. Big Momma’s House.
An FBI agent plays the role of a large grandmother to protect a beautiful woman and her house from a robber.
5. The Hangover.
Three friends wake up from a bachelor party in Las Vegas. They don’t remember the previous night and the bachelor missing. They should find his friend before his wedding.
3.4 Listen to the dialogue. Mark the sentences true (T) or false (F). / Послушай диалог. Отметь предложения правда/ложь.
4.1 Learn these useful words and phrases. Listen and repeat. / Запомни эти полезные слова и фразы. Послушай и повтори.
5.1 Click on the icon below and learn new words with Quizlet app. / Кликни по иконке ниже и учи новые слова в мобильном приложении Quizlet.
- 1. GE|Adults|Beginner|1. Nice to meet you!
- 2. GE|Adults|Beginner|2. Where are you from?
- 3. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 1: Can you spell it?
- 4. GE|Adults|Beginner|3. We're Americans
- 5. GE|Adults|Beginner|4. What's your phone number?
- 6. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 1-4
- 7. GE|Adults|Beginner|5. What's in your bag?
- 8. GE|Adults|Beginner|6. Souvenirs and prices
- 9. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 2: How much is it?
- 10. GE|Adults|Beginner|7. People and family
- 11. GE|Adults|Beginner|8. Common adjectives
- 12. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 5-8
- 13. GE|Adults|Beginner|9. What do you have for breakfast?
- 14. GE|Adults|Beginner|10. A long flight
- 15. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 3: What's the time?
- 16. GE|Adults|Beginner|11. What do you do?
- 17. GE|Adults|Beginner|12. My typical day
- 18. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 9-12
- 19. GE|Adults|Beginner|13. Free time in our life
- 20. GE|Adults|Beginner|14. Cinema
- 21. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 4: How can I get there?
- 22. GE|Adults|Beginner|15. I can do it!
- 23. GE|Adults|Beginner|16. Do you like cycling?
- 24. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 13-16
- 25. GE|Adults|Beginner|17. What am I doing?
- 26. GE|Adults|Beginner|18. The Secret Mission
- 27. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 5: Would you like a cup of coffee?
- 28. GE|Adults|Beginner|19. In a hotel
- 29. GE|Adults|Beginner|20. Famous people
- 30. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 6: Where am I?
- 31. GE|Adults|Beginner|21. It was my dream
- 32. GE|Adults|Beginner|22. One day
- 33. GE|Adults|Beginner|23. I Rode A Camel!
- 34. GE|Adults|Beginner|24. I'm going to Vatican
- 35. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 17-24