GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 2: How much is it?
1.1 Listen and repeat.
1.2 Match the pictures and the currency.
1.1 Look at the picture. Study the currency units.
1.2 Match the words and prices. Then listen and repeat.
1.3 Fill in the gaps. Then listen and check.
2.1 Write the prices. Listen and repeat.
1.1 Listen and repeat the words. Pay attention to the sounds.
1.2 Put ‘S’ or ‘K’. Is it sound ‘in bold’ [s] or [k]? Then listen and repeat.
Listening and Speaking
1.1 Read the menu: food, drinks and prices. Then listen and check.
1.2 Practise with your teacher. Ask the prices. Then change the roles.
A: How much is hotdog?
B: It’s $2.50.
2.1 Here is the list of useful phrases. Listen and repeat.
Can I have a cheese sandwich, please?
And a Coke/ juice, please.
Ice and lemon?
How much is it?
Here you are.
Here’s your change.
I’m fine, too.
Wait for me.
That’s a great idea!
2.2 Listen to the dialogue between Jane and a barman. Fill in the gaps.
2.3 Listen to the dialogue one more time. Then role-play with your teacher.
3.1 Complete the dialogue between Adam and a barman with the sentences from the list. Then listen.
1.1 James and Amanda decided to go to a bar. Read and listen to the conversation between them and a barman. What did they order?
B — a barman, A — Amanda, J — James
B: Who’s next?
A: Hi! Can I have pizza and Coke please?
B: Yes, of course. Anything else?
A: Two donuts, please.
B: Okay! Wait a minute! And you?
J: Can I have French fries and a sandwich.
B: Anything to drink?
J: Yes, coffee, please.
B: There you go.
J: Thanks. How much is it?
B: Your orders are $14.
J: Here you are
B: Thank you. Here’s your change.
J: Thank you.
B: Bye bye.
1.2 Mark the true sentences. If the sentence is false, tell why it is false.
Homework / Домашнее задание
1.1 Look at the pictures and write the correct definitions. / Посмотри на изображения и напиши правильные значения.
1.2 Match the words and prices. Then listen and check.
1.3 Listen and write down the prices.
1.4 Match the parts of one phrase.
1.5 Complete the dialogue between Amanda and a barman with the sentences from the list. Then listen and check.
1.6 Click on the icon below and learn new words with Quizlet app. / Кликни по иконке ниже и учи новые слова в мобильном приложении Quizlet.
- Listening and speaking
- 1. GE|Adults|Beginner|1. Nice to meet you!
- 2. GE|Adults|Beginner|2. Where are you from?
- 3. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 1: Can you spell it?
- 4. GE|Adults|Beginner|3. We're Americans
- 5. GE|Adults|Beginner|4. What's your phone number?
- 6. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 1-4
- 7. GE|Adults|Beginner|5. What's in your bag?
- 8. GE|Adults|Beginner|6. Souvenirs and prices
- 9. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 2: How much is it?
- 10. GE|Adults|Beginner|7. People and family
- 11. GE|Adults|Beginner|8. Common adjectives
- 12. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 5-8
- 13. GE|Adults|Beginner|9. What do you have for breakfast?
- 14. GE|Adults|Beginner|10. A long flight
- 15. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 3: What's the time?
- 16. GE|Adults|Beginner|11. What do you do?
- 17. GE|Adults|Beginner|12. My typical day
- 18. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 9-12
- 19. GE|Adults|Beginner|13. Free time in our life
- 20. GE|Adults|Beginner|14. Cinema
- 21. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 4: How can I get there?
- 22. GE|Adults|Beginner|15. I can do it!
- 23. GE|Adults|Beginner|16. Do you like cycling?
- 24. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 13-16
- 25. GE|Adults|Beginner|17. What am I doing?
- 26. GE|Adults|Beginner|18. The Secret Mission
- 27. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 5: Would you like a cup of coffee?
- 28. GE|Adults|Beginner|19. In a hotel
- 29. GE|Adults|Beginner|20. Famous people
- 30. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 6: Where am I?
- 31. GE|Adults|Beginner|21. It was my dream
- 32. GE|Adults|Beginner|22. One day
- 33. GE|Adults|Beginner|23. I Rode A Camel!
- 34. GE|Adults|Beginner|24. I'm going to Vatican
- 35. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 17-24