GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 6: Where am I?
1.1 Listen and repeat the words and phrases.
On the right
1.2 Look at the map. Listen and complete the sentences.
1.1 Listen and repeat the conversation. Copy the rhythm and intonation.
Is there a museum near here?
1.2 Look at the map. Choose the places randomly. Ask and answer where the places are.
Example: A: Excuse me. Is there a police station near here?
B: Yes, there’s one on the Main Street, opposite the drug store.
1.3 Match the pictures with the words. Listen and repeat them.
Go straight on
1.4 Watch the video about asking for and giving directions. Listen, repeat the dialogues, words and sentences.
1.1 Answer the questions.
1. How do you start a conversation when asking for direction?
2. How do you ask for direction?
3. How do you end a conversation when asking for direction?
4. How do you give directions?
1.2 Look at the map and make up at least five dialogues. Ask and answer for directions. You are in the hospital.
Example: 1) A: Excuse me. Is there a convenience store near here?
B: Yes, there’s one on Brook Street. Turn right and go straight on.
A: Thank you.
1.3 Look at the picture of the block. Then answer the questions.
1. How to get from the cinema to the company?
2. How to get from the gift shop to the donut shop?
3. How to get from the burger bar to the flower shop?
4. How to get from the coffee shop to the school bus?
1.1 Listen to John asking for some information. What is he asking for?
1.2 Listen to the conversation again. Complete the dialogue.
1.3 Listen, repeat and learn these useful phrases.
1.4 Listen to the directions song. Can you understand it?
Homework / Домашнее задание
1.1 Look at the map. Complete the sentences. / Посмотри на карту. Составь предложения.
Example: The museum is … of Bond Street and Green Street.
The museum is on the corner of Bond Street and Green Street.
1.2 Look at the map. Complete the dialogues. You are at the train station. / Посмотри на карту. Составь диалоги. Вы на вокзале.
A: Excuse me. How do I get to the church?
B: Go alone Central Avenue. There it is.
2.1 Click on the icon below and learn new words with Quizlet app. / Кликни по иконке ниже и учи новые слова в мобильном приложении Quizlet.
- 1. GE|Adults|Beginner|1. Nice to meet you!
- 2. GE|Adults|Beginner|2. Where are you from?
- 3. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 1: Can you spell it?
- 4. GE|Adults|Beginner|3. We're Americans
- 5. GE|Adults|Beginner|4. What's your phone number?
- 6. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 1-4
- 7. GE|Adults|Beginner|5. What's in your bag?
- 8. GE|Adults|Beginner|6. Souvenirs and prices
- 9. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 2: How much is it?
- 10. GE|Adults|Beginner|7. People and family
- 11. GE|Adults|Beginner|8. Common adjectives
- 12. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 5-8
- 13. GE|Adults|Beginner|9. What do you have for breakfast?
- 14. GE|Adults|Beginner|10. A long flight
- 15. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 3: What's the time?
- 16. GE|Adults|Beginner|11. What do you do?
- 17. GE|Adults|Beginner|12. My typical day
- 18. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 9-12
- 19. GE|Adults|Beginner|13. Free time in our life
- 20. GE|Adults|Beginner|14. Cinema
- 21. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 4: How can I get there?
- 22. GE|Adults|Beginner|15. I can do it!
- 23. GE|Adults|Beginner|16. Do you like cycling?
- 24. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 13-16
- 25. GE|Adults|Beginner|17. What am I doing?
- 26. GE|Adults|Beginner|18. The Secret Mission
- 27. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 5: Would you like a cup of coffee?
- 28. GE|Adults|Beginner|19. In a hotel
- 29. GE|Adults|Beginner|20. Famous people
- 30. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 6: Where am I?
- 31. GE|Adults|Beginner|21. It was my dream
- 32. GE|Adults|Beginner|22. One day
- 33. GE|Adults|Beginner|23. I Rode A Camel!
- 34. GE|Adults|Beginner|24. I'm going to Vatican
- 35. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 17-24