GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 5-8
1.1 Match the words and the pictures.
1.1 Write article ‘a/an’ + the things.
1.2 Complete the lines with the singular or plural form of a noun. Write a/an, if it’s singular.
1.3 Write the plural forms.
1.4 Complete the form with the appropriate noun.
1.5 Look at the pictures and write the colours.
1.6 Write the opposite adjectives.
1.1 Here is the test. Check your grammatical knowledge from the lessons 5-8. Choose the correct variant.
1.1 Complete the lines with a word with the same sound.
1.2 Practise the pronunciation of the words. Listen and repeat.
1.1 Read the two texts. Look at the pictures. What are their names?
1.2 Answer the questions with a sentence.
Listening and Speaking
1.1 Listen to five people in the street. Fill in the gaps.
1.2 Listen to five people again. Mark the true sentences.
1.3 ‘Can you say it in English?’ Discuss the following questions with your teacher.
1. What’s in your bag? e.g. I have… in my bag.
2. Talk about things near and far from you using ‘this/these/that/ those’. e.g. This is a table. These are the flowers over there.
3. Who is in your family?
4. Introduce your friend. e.g. This is my friend. His name’s Mike.
5. Describe your car/ your favourite car/ your friend’s car.
6. What souvenirs do you like?
7. Ask about the prices of souvenirs.
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- Grammar Test
- Listening and Speaking
- 1. GE|Adults|Beginner|1. Nice to meet you!
- 2. GE|Adults|Beginner|2. Where are you from?
- 3. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 1: Can you spell it?
- 4. GE|Adults|Beginner|3. We're Americans
- 5. GE|Adults|Beginner|4. What's your phone number?
- 6. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 1-4
- 7. GE|Adults|Beginner|5. What's in your bag?
- 8. GE|Adults|Beginner|6. Souvenirs and prices
- 9. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 2: How much is it?
- 10. GE|Adults|Beginner|7. People and family
- 11. GE|Adults|Beginner|8. Common adjectives
- 12. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 5-8
- 13. GE|Adults|Beginner|9. What do you have for breakfast?
- 14. GE|Adults|Beginner|10. A long flight
- 15. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 3: What's the time?
- 16. GE|Adults|Beginner|11. What do you do?
- 17. GE|Adults|Beginner|12. My typical day
- 18. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 9-12
- 19. GE|Adults|Beginner|13. Free time in our life
- 20. GE|Adults|Beginner|14. Cinema
- 21. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 4: How can I get there?
- 22. GE|Adults|Beginner|15. I can do it!
- 23. GE|Adults|Beginner|16. Do you like cycling?
- 24. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 13-16
- 25. GE|Adults|Beginner|17. What am I doing?
- 26. GE|Adults|Beginner|18. The Secret Mission
- 27. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 5: Would you like a cup of coffee?
- 28. GE|Adults|Beginner|19. In a hotel
- 29. GE|Adults|Beginner|20. Famous people
- 30. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 6: Where am I?
- 31. GE|Adults|Beginner|21. It was my dream
- 32. GE|Adults|Beginner|22. One day
- 33. GE|Adults|Beginner|23. I Rode A Camel!
- 34. GE|Adults|Beginner|24. I'm going to Vatican
- 35. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 17-24