GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 9-12
1.1 Answer the questions.
1. What’s your name?
2. What do you do?
3. What time is it?
4. What do you usually have for dinner?
5. What do people eat in your country?
6. What is your typical day?
1.1 Choose the correct variant.
1.1 Write the words (without article).
1.2 Look at the pictures and complete the phrases. Use the words from the list.
want / have / get / make / go / have / go / eat
1.3 Complete the words.
Example: My grand____ is a nurse in a big hospital. —> My grandmother is a nurse in a big hospital.
2.1 Write what time it is.
Example: It’s a quarter to three
1.1 What syllable is stressed in these words?
1.2 Tick the words with the correct sound.
1.3 Listen and practise the words with the [w] sound.
1.1 Read the text and complete it with the words from the chart.
1.2 Answer the questions.
1. What is a “full English breakfast”?
2. Do the British enjoy eating in restaurants?
3. What restaurants are popular in Britain?
4. What is “American” food?
5. What do Americans like to drink?
6. What do the British and Americans have in common?
1.3 Do you eat American and/or British food?
1.1 Listen to five people and complete the sentences.
1.1 Watch the video. Mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
! Watch and enjoy the video about British food.
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- Extra Language
- 1. GE|Adults|Beginner|1. Nice to meet you!
- 2. GE|Adults|Beginner|2. Where are you from?
- 3. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 1: Can you spell it?
- 4. GE|Adults|Beginner|3. We're Americans
- 5. GE|Adults|Beginner|4. What's your phone number?
- 6. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 1-4
- 7. GE|Adults|Beginner|5. What's in your bag?
- 8. GE|Adults|Beginner|6. Souvenirs and prices
- 9. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 2: How much is it?
- 10. GE|Adults|Beginner|7. People and family
- 11. GE|Adults|Beginner|8. Common adjectives
- 12. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 5-8
- 13. GE|Adults|Beginner|9. What do you have for breakfast?
- 14. GE|Adults|Beginner|10. A long flight
- 15. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 3: What's the time?
- 16. GE|Adults|Beginner|11. What do you do?
- 17. GE|Adults|Beginner|12. My typical day
- 18. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 9-12
- 19. GE|Adults|Beginner|13. Free time in our life
- 20. GE|Adults|Beginner|14. Cinema
- 21. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 4: How can I get there?
- 22. GE|Adults|Beginner|15. I can do it!
- 23. GE|Adults|Beginner|16. Do you like cycling?
- 24. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 13-16
- 25. GE|Adults|Beginner|17. What am I doing?
- 26. GE|Adults|Beginner|18. The Secret Mission
- 27. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 5: Would you like a cup of coffee?
- 28. GE|Adults|Beginner|19. In a hotel
- 29. GE|Adults|Beginner|20. Famous people
- 30. GE|Adults|Beginner|English Practice 6: Where am I?
- 31. GE|Adults|Beginner|21. It was my dream
- 32. GE|Adults|Beginner|22. One day
- 33. GE|Adults|Beginner|23. I Rode A Camel!
- 34. GE|Adults|Beginner|24. I'm going to Vatican
- 35. GE|Adults|Beginner|Revise and Check 17-24