GE|Advanced|Introductory lesson for clients
Answer the questions
- What do you need English for?
- Where do you use it?
- When was the last time you used English?
- What exactly would you like to achieve, what aspects should we pay attention to?
Choose the topic and answer the questions
Answer the question
Read the programme listing. Did you guess correctly?
Read the list of «niche» holidays. Listen to the radio programme and mark the holidays which have been mentioned.
Read the text and check your guesses. Match the names of «niche» holidays to their descriptions.
Match the sentence halves
Read what Mary says about her «niche» holidays
Read the rules
1. Use be going to for a general intention which the speaker has thought about before.
2. Use will (‘ll) + infinitive for a decision which the speaker has just made.
3. Use will be doing for future action in progress at a stated time.
4. Use be likely to for a probable intention or prediction.
Choose the correct future verb form
Сhoose the task and get ready to do it
Choose the correct option
Look at your strong and weak points
Read the information about your language level
Международную систему определения знаний английского языка можно условно разделить на 7 уровней:
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- Introduction and objectives
- A radio programme
- Four holidays
- Mary's plans
- Your holiday
- Grammar test
- Your level
- 1. GE|Advanced|Introductory lesson for clients
- 2. GE|Adults|Advanced|1. Developing language
- 3. GE|Adults|Advanced|2. Changing language
- 4. GE|Adults|Advanced|3. Language learning
- 5. GE|Adults|Advanced|4. Do you remember?
- 6. GE|Adults|Advanced|5. Lasting memories
- 7. GE|Adults|Advanced|Revise and check 1
- 8. GE|Adults|Advanced|6. Breaking up
- 9. GE|Adults|Advanced|7. Dating
- 10. GE|Adults|Advanced|8. History through Film
- 11. GE|Adults|Advanced|9. Inaccuracies in movies
- 12. GE|Adults|Advanced|10. Talking about history
- 13. GE|Adults|Advanced|Revise and check 2