Group Lessons | Teens | El |7. Escape the future
Look at the 3D model. Tick all the things you see
Read the message and mark the sentences as True or False
Hi, I’m Urs. I am a scientist from 2090.
In my time, there are glass buildings, flying cars and android animals.
I love android animals, but I want real animals back!
Help me learn more about the past and get the animals back, and I’ll help you return to your time.
Match the actions with the places
Read the instructions and do the task
1. Work in pairs.
2. Choose a place and say what people usually do there.
3. Ask your classmate to guess the place.
3. Take turns.
Y — You | C — Your classmate
Y: People usually study and read there.
C: It’s a library.
Y: That’s right.
What they like doing?
Click on the cards and do the task
Read the task and interview your partner
a) how often your partner does the actions from the list;
b) how often their friends or family members do the same actions.
2. Ask at least 2 questions.
3. Tick the actions you ask about.
Y — Your | P — Your partner
Y: How often do you watch Netflix?
P: Often. What about your mum?
Y: She never watches Netflix.
Choose the answer and click on it. There can be more correct answers
Match the words with the pictures
Read and do the task
1. Underline the rooms that are in your flat.
2. Cross out the rooms you haven’t got in your flat.
3. Discuss with your partner.
Example: There is a kitchen in my flat. There are two bedrooms, but there isn’t a dining room.
Listen to the scientist’s instructions and circle the place where her office is
Use 🔗Page Marker to do this task (for Chrome browser)
Read what Professor Urs says
Here you are! Thank you. Now I know how to bring animals back to my time.
Quick, jump into the time machine!
Read the three things you will learn in the next unit
If you open the lesson plan you will be able to assign separate pages as homework or all the homework pages at once.
- The future is here
- Help the future
- I often Skype
- My flat
- To the office
- Time to go back
- Future plans
- App: Quizlet
- 1. Group Lessons | Teens | El |1. What's missing in your city?
- 2. Group Lessons | Teens | El |2. Houses around the world
- 3. Group Lessons | Teens | El |3. Upside down life
- 4. Group Lesons | Teens | El |4. Teen Room Project
- 5. Group Lessons | Teens | El |5. A Fork in the Road
- 6. Group Lessons | Teens | El |6. I'm lost, Google!
- 7. Group Lessons | Teens | El |7. Escape the future